Wednesday, February 4, 2009

DOUBT THOU THE SUN DOTH MOVE.......BUT NEVER DOUBT I LOVE


What Love Can Do?

The following poem goes to the credit of Robert Ward.
Mac Anderson (Founder of Successories), on going
through this wonderful poem writes to say that love
provides the music for life and fuel for the soul.


wish you the courage to be warm when the world would prefer that you be cool.
I wish you success sufficient to your needs;
I wish you failure to temper that success.
I wish you joy in all your days;
I wish you sadness so that you may better measure joy.
I wish you gladness to overbalance your grief.
I wish you humor and a twinkle in your eye.
I wish you glory and the strength to bear its burdens.
I wish you sunshine on your path and health to carry you on your journey.
I wish you peace -- in the world in which you live and in the smallest corner of you heart where truth is kept.
I wish you faith -- to help define your living and your life.
More I cannot wish you -- except perhaps love -- to make all the rest worthwhile.
-Robert A. Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time and tide wait for no man. Time is said to be the essence of a contract. The dawn and dusk are time bound. In other words, there is a limit to everything. But the ingenuity of man, courtesy, the Almighty, is endless.I can only wish that time favours you in your 'wild goose chase'